Follow these steps to restore shrunken wool.
- Fill your sink with lukewarm water
- Add 7 to 10 ounces of hair conditioner
- Add your wool and gently stretch it back to the right size/shape
- Mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar with 1 gallon of water in a large bowl
- Add your wool to the vinegar solution and swish gently to remove the conditioner
- Hand wash your wool using your usual wool wash routine
If this doesn't work, you can always buy a new one. Click here to check out the Organic Merino wool covers we have in stock. Send me an email and I'll give you a special discount code so you can save.